View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 11:12 AM   #687
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
Just looked at post count and was most surprised dfr had 49 posts cuz I don't really remember any of them. I don't think he ever really puts himself in the spotlight tho. And precarious' post count I guess weakens my town read on him
yeah that's me in a nutshell, except i've posted a lot more junk this time yay spam

tokzic is town in my book, he has no reason to lie about his role, and it'd be scummy if he didn't vote so it should be brought up that he has this handicap. greg is town in my book, that plan is pretty smart mechanically and i don't think a wolf would implement that strategy. i don't think haku is wolf because he's seemed pretty flow-y with everything, i don't see any real hesitation with anything. charu's an enigma. roundbox/dbp are quieter than i would imagine. wolfe's thing with pairing kinda confused me at first but i think that's because i was super sleepy when i was reading through the thread. i missed his explanation and those few pages are actually really fuzzy so i should really read those when i actually have some time. everyone else is pretty null imo.

Why are you here?