View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 11:49 PM   #5775
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e
Exclamation *ENDED* 7th Official FFR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
I hate being blunt like this, but it is a bit ridiculous that nothing is being done about the remaining FFR prizes for some people. I understand that plans came up and Sprite- is over in Australia with nois-or-e, but there's no reason that Jae couldn't contact someone with permissions to give out tokens. The tournament ended five days ago.

I understand needing more time for the SessileNomad albums/FFR stickers, but there's no reason for the tokens/credits to be taking so long.

I'm also starting to think that the unofficial prizes that other users put up aren't happening either...
Made a thread regarding official prizes here. Unfortunately getting on this laptop while Dom is here is pretty much non-existant when the wife is pregnant and such, but I have the lists drawn up, just trying to PM the last few users so I can get all the bonus creds happening asap.

Also, some people might notice that they don't have a credit transaction from the tournament prize, but this was because it was added manually and not through the FFR shop. (oops)

As for user prizes. As stated at the very beginning, none of these were endorsed by staff, so any of those prizes queries really need to be taken up with the users involved. (I've gotten a few PMs asking where their gift bag was....)

tl;dr - new thread re: prizes; bonus creds/tokens are almost finished; PM users about their prizes.

Cheers guys, great tournament, thanks again to all our players and our 6 champions!!!!

~Jae