View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 05:45 PM   #1629
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
If you knew the team was locked as Haku or Lar plus one more, why assume he meant partners and not "these two are my scum read, there's a wolf between them"?

I had assumed you thought he meant we were partners, then backed off because you realized once he and inD said otherwise that he had meant "one out of these two" because it became clear to you that he would be playing to the world where Lar is confirmed scum.

But now you're saying that you knew there had to be a wolf in haku/lar. That doesn't quite add up with your initial question, and it especially doesn't add up with you saying you "still don't get it."
I did think he thought he meant we were partners, I backed off because I clearly misinterpreted it. The "one out of those two" thing honestly didn't become clear to me until you said it right now. idk why but it just didn't. I see two people with "scum" next to their name and nothing else, I assume he thinks we are both scum. then just "not a pairing" idk I didn't understand what that meant, not sure why cause it seems very obvious now. I just figured he was speaking in code and dropped it and also don't do drugs kids

I didn't know for sure but I thought it was a decent assumption that there was a wolf in haku/lar, it seemed like what everyone else was assuming and just generally more likely than having a setup with two legit seers

I already wrote this up before I saw your post so here's this too, I feel like a dumbass rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
because if it looked so weird to you that you'd question it, you sure dropped it immediately when the question wasn't even answered well. Instead of making sure of the response or asking for elaboration on how putting you and shado as the last two scum isn't pairing you two together, you just say 'ok, ignore me'. Feels like you asking him about his reads because you'd have to, but then not following through with it like a town having to legitimately question a possibly fake cop's reads.
That's really not what happened. I had no idea what Haku meant to the point I thought I must have been misinterpreting it, the "it's not a pairing" thing really threw me off like I must have misunderstood. I was ready to question it but "not a pairing" made me think wat? I guess I'm just dumb for interpreting it wrong