View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 10:02 AM   #8
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: New Year Release Event 2019

The System Doctor was called in to investigate the central computer that was in lockdown after someone blocked it from use with a token that had a certain number. After some searching, the Doctor found the binary string 10011001 which translated to 153 in a decimal system.

The token number was 153. There also happened to be 153 missing files in the system that had to be restored, as they were critical to its operation. Any more missing files that were used to boot up the system would shut it down permanently.

When deconstructing the number 153, the Doctor realized it was an Armstrong number.

153 = 1^3 + 5^3 + 3^3

After some more searching in the file system, the Doctor discovered that the maximum combination of processes that could run to shut down the system were spawned exactly in batches of Armstrong numbers not exceeding 3 digits.

Now all the Doctor had to do was put those two together, and then in the future come up with a second version of the system to be more secure.

System Doctor v2
Musician: RoughSketch
Step Artist: hi19hi19
Song Genre: Skill Token
Style: Extreme Hardcore
Difficulty: 50
Song Length: 2:50
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote