Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Early Release Special Batch

[Early Release Special Batch]

This batch is complete.

Submission Period: May 2nd - June 30th

Submission Criteria

Please send song submissions to the email below.
specialsubmissions@gmail.com

The criteria for submissions is the same as the regular batch rules such as song artist permission and submission formatting (remember to attach zip or rar files, no links to external sites or we will reply back requesting the attached submission). You can think of this as a regular batch where the accepted charts will be released in the next nearest regular release.*

Release Process

How this will work is the following:
- The charts submitted in May will be assembled for the judges to look at, and accepted files will be released in the next nearest regular release.*
- The above point will also happen with the June submissions, but with the May charts having precedence.

*Next nearest regular release means that for the next song release that's not related to a special event such as an Official Tournament, the accepted charts in this batch will be released if the timing is at least a week in advance. A good example to illustrate this is that if the next song release was planned on June 20th, and the chart is accepted before June 13th, it would end up being released on June 20th.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 07-30-2019 at 07:00 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote