View Single Post
Old 05-5-2012, 04:00 PM   #363
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420
Default Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikakirby123 View Post
Um, Subround 3 still says Dying Flame...
My bad, fixing it now.

People with two wins dont need to participate if they dont want to, but they can still compete against the division/whatever for the last round for fun or to pass time.

Spreadsheet is updated to here, seems like alot of orange missed submission boxes than usual, so if i made any mistakes dont hesitate to tell me.

Going to update the standings now.

PS: a "C" on the spreadsheet means they have conceded without posting a score. Remember if you cant beat your opponents score and wont play/post score at least mention it so that i know your participating

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

Last edited by SocoNhydro420; 05-5-2012 at 04:06 PM..