View Single Post
Old 12-9-2016, 08:28 PM   #2139
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Short answer is raeko wasn't directing lynches and had almost no presence in the thread. AA was scum hunting all the time which made him more dangerous in my opinion. So I thought he was the clear kill not raeko even if they both had the same overall town rating
That logic only works if AA was making the right pushes.

Now granted I'm not saying I fared better (Oh shit Choof was actually VT) but Town's been wrong so far to the point that I kinda quasi-called AA out on it earlier when he mentioned his pushes ("I won't hold it against you if you don't brag about it"). Meanwhile Raeko is not only in a healthy slot but is inactive and has a habit of going under the radar, chances of anyone actually starting to read her scum or her mislynching enough times for people to get pissed basically do not exist.

I get that maybe the more people who scumread AA might make that a sweeter deal for wolves but I'm very doubtful that if one of them thought Charu was a decent target that they'd go for AA next, especially after AA living saw me calling him out on it right off the bat.

Although with the setup we have it's likely there was one wolf who entered his name and two that are just too new here to understand what they're doing, but I think that actually makes your plan worse if true.

This is, of course, assuming you're telling the truth and not trying to backpeddle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Like literally I can't tell if it's a dumbtell or not, because it looks like you're so focused on telling him his plan was "useless" that you don't realize you're contradicting yourself. You say, "Raeko's slot was about as confirmed as AA's was. With Raeko not being as near active as AA was and everyone already reading that slot pure (aside from me) I doubt you did anything close to saving AA". Implying that AA should've been the nightkill[1] because their slots were as clear as each other but he was more active. Then, you follow up with: "It's fucking retarded because wolves likely didn't pass AA up for that. Assuming AA was town and already lived to be scumread, why the FUCK kill him when you have Raeko?". This second part is basically admitting that the reason AA (and me, since we're reaching the present) lived is partially because we "lived to be scumread",[2] hence the kill on Raeko that you're talking about.
1-The implication is that Raeko would just continuously live forever under the radar and AA was making mislynches. Refer to my answer to Freezin above.

2-This doesn't contradict anything assuming you read point 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
DFR should be the next target.

and lets get back on track to hunting woofs and not to whether or not IC is a blue roll.
You're going to have to explain that to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
I got a good (or should I say bad) feeling about dfr and I posted my thoughts about it earlier in thread.
You're going to have to quote that for me.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter