View Single Post
Old 04-9-2006, 08:05 PM   #16
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

4-1 (I didn't ask blah, but I'm assuming...) TWC agree to scratch the game from the record.

bjstrattonim: What happened?
TasselFoot: Afro was not MW. Blah was. Therefore, in Afro's interrogation, he lied to all 3 questions... which resulted in me being lynched. Had Mead NOT allowed it (like he shouldn't have), then I would have been a 100% confirmed human.
bjstrattonim: o_O
bjstrattonim: How the hell does he miss that?
TasselFoot: and TPS and I would have had 2 full days to lynch blah. we may not have, but we had a much better shot at it, cause TPS would have trusted me.... and would have had a 2nd person with him.
TasselFoot: Mead allowed it. He didn't miss it.
TasselFoot: Afro thought I was the MW.... so Afro didn't realize he was lying.
TasselFoot: but nowhere in the rules does it make any allowance for what the interrogatee thinks. Only that he answer 1 question truthfully.
TasselFoot: and Afro lied to all 3. There is no debating that fact.
bjstrattonim: Yeah.
TasselFoot: so you agree the game should be null and voided?
bjstrattonim: So yeah, stripping it from the record is fine by me.

[20:48] TasselFoot: but, let me confirm... you agree that the game should be striken from the record because mead didn't stop afro from lying 3 times in his interrogation?
[20:49] this is chardish: agreed
[20:49] this is chardish: if i were mead I would have forced a repeat of the interrogation

the Kilga convo is repeated in the middle here... non-Kilga convo is bolded.
TasselFoot: i want confirmation of our earlier conversation, re:TWG... since blah won.
TasselFoot: bjstrattonim: What happened?
TasselFoot: Afro was not MW. Blah was. Therefore, in Afro's interrogation, he lied to all 3 questions... which resulted in me being lynched. Had Mead NOT allowed it (like he shouldn't have), then I would have been a 100% confirmed human.
bjstrattonim: o_O
bjstrattonim: How the hell does he miss that?
TasselFoot: and TPS and I would have had 2 full days to lynch blah. we may not have, but we had a much better shot at it, cause TPS would have trusted me.... and would have had a 2nd person with him.
TasselFoot: Mead allowed it. He didn't miss it.
TasselFoot: Afro thought I was the MW.... so Afro didn't realize he was lying.
TasselFoot: but nowhere in the rules does it make any allowance for what the interrogatee thinks. Only that he answer 1 question truthfully.
TasselFoot: and Afro lied to all 3. There is no debating that fact.
bjstrattonim: Yeah.
TasselFoot: so you agree the game should be null and voided?
bjstrattonim: So yeah, stripping it from the record is fine by me.
amanda tripped: Okay.
TasselFoot: you agree?
amanda tripped: Yes.

Also, I confirmed with Kilga, Guido, and Chardish the following bans:

Mead - Permanent Hosting Ban
Tasuke - Permanent TWG Ban due to inactivity
Gamepro - Permanent TWG Ban due to inactivity
Mini - 1 game TWG Ban due to inactivity
Jurs - 2 game TWG Ban due to inactivity

The 4 with bans can play/host in jTWG but playing/hosting TWG does not count towards their ban games (if not permanent).

I also think this covers my post-game topics of conversation... as I got royally screwed in the butt by Blah's leading on Afro/Jurs (which was very clever), but moreso by Mead's not vetoing Afro from lying to the 3rd question after the fact.

Last edited by Tasselfoot; 04-9-2006 at 08:23 PM..