View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 08:35 AM   #879
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Figured I should make a post before going to make the most out of one crazy piece of plastic (retailers hate it)

OK lemme open with this first since FFA mentioned it: would i have been happy to throw wayward to the wolves/towns were we aligned again yes. you're right: i am petty as hell.

however, that was not the case this time: this was just regular spite. seemed just as likely as anything else to be a hit but less was lost. tell me "killing inactives is a bad policy" once more, not my fault it was a hit.

the one thing I don't like as a consequence is the aforementioned conundrum: "this lynch does not provide a lot of information" indeed with something like two posts there's not a lot to glean. I feel like the best material is probably re-assessing the trains for now which of course:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
What kind of world does the wolf team purposely go in. 3-way KitB?
I'd say it's one where you got multiple UTR wolves frankly, but you seem real opposed to like, going for Backpack which honestly would be the next most logical route to me personally, doin shifty things like hoppin trains last minute (ok, last :57 seconds but close enough) throwin the thread into KitB shifting sands, but then of course you'd say
Quote:
(...) I really can't see backpack being a wolf here.
b/c you did the same thing he did. (after accusing me of being most possible next wolf, which, rude. I didn't CFD from the wolf onto a town; you & DBP did)

Quote:
I don't care what you're going to classify it. If you want to see me as a wolf, then leave backpack out of this until you see my flip at the very least.

Is there a possibility that backpack is wolf? Yeah, but I don't see it this game. Him being inactive most of the time isn't alignment indicative as it was in the past. It really isn't.
with the nightkill and these posts it's like some weird attempt to force a mental association and also an image of errant town b/c after all "kappa flipped town"

I will say this, i did briefly consider this myself
Quote:
once he claimed mason with Shadow that they were actually the last two wolves.
before reading the op and gauging whether this setup was possible. for some reason I thought there was definitely an innochild but it makes sense if it's just a possibility. I admittedly didn't read the setup very thoroughly and figured it'd get explained a bit along the game, but I think there was a lot of effort put into softing & MML has been pretty trustworthy, I'm down with setting aside my suspicions of S_G for all of that.