View Single Post
Old 12-7-2018, 08:12 PM   #27
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Unofficial Scavenger Hunt!

Alright alright alright folks lets get it on

1. a banana bunch of 7 or more bananas (they must be connected to count)

This was an easy one to track, although my local store hadn't had it's shipment of bananas in when I had my day off, so this was grabbed along the way at Publix

2. a decorated wall or ceiling

The recording room of my lets plays have several posters and other oddball shit for all four walls! From right to left, top to bottom: Bruce Lee Poster, Amy Lee Poster, A picture of when I was either 6 or 7 and my now Aunt Ginnie, Family Portrait '96, My Buddy John next to a giant hole, My buddy Joe after becoming a pretty big deal in the Navy, Keychain from Epcot from which Ginnie's favorite necklace hangs, Tekken 5 poster, my first Playstation game (Bushido Blade 2).

Not pictured: A shitton of stuff. Got a Hellsing wallscroll and the Ninja Sex Party posters in there as well.

3. a picture of the sunrise or sunset

I went out to the woods the day I took the majority of these and on the way back I found myself stuff in traffic on The Blackwater Bridge. The timing was just right!

5. a red flower other than a rose

There are a few of these bushes all around my trailer park.
....I probably should of gotten the reddish one I could find, but I was lazy and just took the one that was on my way to the store. Hopefully it's red enough!

1. a graffiti signature (please be safe and don't go into any dangerous neighborhoods)
In Pensacola we have a landmark known as Graffiti Bridge. It's notable in that the entire thing gets repainted every night with some seriously good artwork.

I did not get a photo of it

My trip to the trails took me the opposite direction of Pensacola Beach; out east to Holt County Florida (I actually got the water tower in the shot!). It's mostly just Smokey The Bear-esque woods with some farms out that way, but I spotted this by the post office and decided to pull over and accept the free credz

2. 4 license plates with different states (or regions/territories or countries if you don't live in the united states)

Ladies and Gents, I bring you Ace's

Located Highway 90 in Milton Florida Ace's Diner is the place to go for some of the best home cooking and diner burgers you've had this side of your granny's kitchen, complete with all you can eat Fish and Shrimp every monday and a shitton of old license plates all over the building.. I have no idea why they are there. Hell even the menus are binded with these things.

2. a helicopter that's flying

My neighbor Jen talks to my out-of-frame friend on my pouch while one of many helicopters flies overhead. We see these all the time here, but they do have a habit of showing up unannounced and being gone when you go to take a picture. Such is life

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote