View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 05:34 PM   #25
PixlSM
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: (Reborn!!) The Piano Minipack of Elegance 2 [NEED GFX]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
*7.51s and the arrow right before it are the same, but according to PR the one at 7.51s should be lower (applies more than once)
This was done to fix pr a few notes later. there is no way around pr being a bit broken here, and I figured this sacrifice is better than the previous one.
Quote:
*14.34s This triplet is the same as the subliminal one in 13.51s. I know for the (14)34 you picture the left arrow to be with the melody. However the triplet at 14.34s still clashes a bit.
I dont really see the issue here but ill be glad to fix if theres an issue here. this part seems to follow pr just fine as far as i can tell
Quote:
*23.44s You misunderstood my initial feedback! This note clashes with 23.65s: different sounds, but same notes. I am not "flat-out wrong" Applies more than once
that was harsher sounding words than I meant, my bad. that being said, I dont think breaking PR even further is worth it over an 8th jack when theres already the 32nd trills and 16th jacks in the file. the 8th jack doesnt stand out too much imo.
Quote:
*27.27s Why is this arrow the same as the one above? This should not be a jack, it is clearly a different note. I also pointed this out in my initial feedback. Applies more than once
It sounds like the same pitch to me for that part of the melody, and if it weren't, I would be forced to break my 4 lane pr and do some gross wrapping for a single note. wrapping pr for a single note is gross
Quote:
*31.10s Could be a down arrow because different sound than 30.89s
fixed
Quote:
*1m15.58s This triplet was fine the was it used to be (the sound is descending on each note), why did you change it? In this section, triplets like 1m15.16s should be indeed be "323", but triplets like 1m15.58s should be "321".
my bad, I wasnt paying attention when fixing that and assumed all the triples should have been 323/212. fixed
Quote:
*1m28.20s Food for thought: this is the last chord and it's the lowest in the entire song. It could be neat to end on a "(12)" instead of a "(13)". You could have that by doing "...(23)4(13)4(12)"
this would break the PR for the melody since that last beat is entirely descending. I changed it to [14] for emphasis, if that's better.
sending v4
PixlSM is offline   Reply With Quote