View Single Post
Old 02-3-2015, 03:03 PM   #157
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 96: Origin of Symmetry by Muse (Album Choice: korny)

This band is from England. They do alternative rock that isn't usually called britpop. I like some britpop like Pulp but loathe the vast majority of it. That's not important since this isn't britpop. Anyways, that's literally all I know about these guys.

Why the hell is Club Nintendo so unreliable now? Did they not prepare for an influx of people which would inevitably come with the announcement of closure? What's their max capacity, 14 people? This guy sounds kinda like Thom Yorke. I swear I'm not saying that just because he's British. I may be saying that just because of the falsettos though.

I'm playing Cave Story, about to beat the campaign for what must be the 8th or 9th time, and I still completely suck at hell. What is this? These guys can make some pretty decent riffs I'll say. Not mindblowing, but catchy enough.

Yeah it's pretty obvious what kinda review I'm going for here, but I'm just about done with it because I'm too lazy to add any more filler. So straight up, these guys are good songwriters and riffmakers. But the lyrics can sometimes suck, and the vocals can seem overwrought or bombastic at times.

That was a good album.

Best Track: i dunno lol
Rating: 7/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote