View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 04:37 AM   #144
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 84: The Art of Living Obnoxiously by Satellite High (Album Choice: Sheri C.)

This caffeine overload has me feeling paranoid as hell. Maybe it's nocebo effect, but either waHOLY CRAP WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

Excuse me missus I confess I'm loving your architecture hey you know what I think if Tim Taylor had never died Brainiac would be a huge band now. I'm gonna show everybody Pussyfootin and tell them my theory. They went from being no names to touring with Sunny Day Real Estate and The Jesus Lizard to opening for Beck in the course of 5 years. Why did I have to be born 4 months after their lead singer died this band is too damn good.

AP Biology sucks.

I wrote everything here before actually choosing an album. I'll choose an album after I eat some rum cake.

I didn't eat any rum cake but I'm gonna go choose an album now.

Okay I chose an album.

Just kidding I didn't choose an album yet. I'm gonna finish this chapter for AP Bio then choose another album.

I have the urge to practice this melodica I got for Christmas but I feel like if I was to play it at 2 AM I'd get the whole neighborhood to beat my ass and my neighbors are pretty nice people so I don't wanna get on their bad sides.

Holy crap why am I not taking notes.

This is the stupidest review I've ever done.

Hey guys for the record, Colour Haze is great music for studying. I feel more focused than ever. Or at least ever this night. Yet I'm writing this bullshit.

HOLY MOTHER OF GODDAMNED TO DIE JESUS IT'S 4:30 AM AND I'M NOT DONE AHAHFAFHADFHASDFOSHVYUFHU okay album chosen

According to RYM this person/group/band/whatever is hip-hop but they only have this artist/collective/supergroup/whocares and not this actual album so it may not be the same singer/rapper/project/pseudonym/stoppingnow. Hip-hop, that's probably the worst studying music genre ever bar Liquid Swords but whatever I'm going for it. Mainly because I've been meaning to listen to Six Finger Satellite for a while. They tell me they sound like Brainiac and oh man do I love me soAGESTGHERGAERGBL

This guy calls himself the hip-hop Rob Pollard. Oh yeah, I looked up, it's one guy. These songs are all way too long for him to call himself anything close to Rob Pollard.

Again, passive listen. I'm kinda shafting these albums when I do this but whatever. Nothing here was offensive or anything. The nerdcore shtick that I somehow noticed without understanding any of the lyrics didn't really get tired. Just, the whole album got tired because this has the same problem of most modern hip-hop albums in that it's TOO DAMN LONG. Seriously, 20 tracks? What is with you people and your goddamn overlong albums? Concision, people! Concision!

By the way, chocolate rum cake is great.

Best Track: None, but the only one that caught my attention was Wrestling Still Rules (Theme)
Rating: 5/10 not that it entirely matters since this isn't on RYM anyways

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote