BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: Quick rant on fitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher View Post
This is going to sound mad objective, but. Leafy greens >>> protein
i think you mean subjective

@mahou, DOMS = delayed onset muscle soreness, like when you workout, then suddenly 2 days later you are sore af

also if you're trying to lose weight I wouldn't even worry about getting that much protein, it would be easier to just lose most of the weight. As long as you lift often and heavy I promise you won't lose that much muscle and you will still gain strength, you'll probably still gain muscle

also, i wouldn't take in protein, based on your calculations if you want to stick with those, using what your body weight currently is. Use what your body weight target is, idk if you are doing that or no

but its way easier to focus on losing weight first IN MY XP cause then you can really focus on muscle gain when you're within like 5% of your goal BFP (body fat %)

it is true tho that whey protein is like cheap af compared to normal food a lot of times for the amt of protein you are getting and protein intake is super important, i personally just dont like counting it or hitting X amount I just eat a lot of high protein food esp after working out

/ramble

(sorry i know i should probably stay in my hula hoop but i am kinda into this stuff and i just wanna help sry if its rude and feel free to ignore my opinions/advice completely)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

Last edited by Syhto; 08-9-2018 at 05:44 PM..
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote