View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 03:25 PM   #12
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid
Default RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Postgame?

I don't blame slacky for what he did in coming out with you being the gaurdian. A fake gaurdian was more likely of you than a real one (from a human standpoint). At times, I wasn't even sure you were actually the gaurdian. I left a lot out in my post (believe it or not). Slacky "accidently let it slip" to danceguy, which made me very suspicious of them being masons. The things I thought up of that slacky could be up to were crazy. Another reason for killing myself was to figure out what he was planning. When slacky made me swear that oath, he said he was making danceguy do the same. I forgot, at the time, to ask him for proof of this. Slacky wanted me to believe that danceguy and myself were view the same on his level. I didn't believe this.

As a side note, mason games can be quite interesting. Masons can actually use wolf type strategy to their advantage. Slacky at many times seemed very wolfish to me. Masons can also screw up in very similar ways to wolves. Maybe I'm wrong.

EDIT: As another note, I posted this thinking it was right after dan's.
Spheroid is offline   Reply With Quote