View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 10:45 PM   #173
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
Maybe you should be more concerned about the ever encroaching wave of death that will surround us with its nauseating stench and follow us for the rest of our lives should we be fortunate enough to live.
personally my biggest struggle for the foreseeable future will be wiping my ass

there was no tp in my bathroom this morning and i took a h u g e messy dump. i dug around and found cotton swabs. but the digging was so stressful 'cause it was like "will feces hit the floor and i have to clean it? i'm already about to be late to work 'cause man that took a while" man it was a big ass dump i weighed myself afterwards out of curiosity and i lost 4 pounds from it

but cotton swabs are surprisingly absorbent. only needed 2 of those bad bois and my behind was STREAK FREE. put on mah jeans and felt confident

think about it. this could be the future. it's time for bidets

my roomy went in the bathroom right afterwards before i get a roll of tp in there and i think i stunk up the place so i went to work feeling like shit (haha). apparently he didn't smell anything and was only there to shower but now i got some air freshener in there
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 03-29-2020 at 10:47 PM.. Reason: no one needed this story but oh well