View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 05:32 PM   #1626
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
At that point, the team was pretty locked at Antori/Haku or Lar/someone else. So that's only one truly blank space, yet he had me and Shado both on his wolf reads???
If you knew the team was locked as Haku or Lar plus one more, why assume he meant partners and not "these two are my scum read, there's a wolf between them"?

I had assumed you thought he meant we were partners, then backed off because you realized once he and inD said otherwise that he had meant "one out of these two" because it became clear to you that he would be playing to the world where Lar is confirmed scum.

But now you're saying that you knew there had to be a wolf in haku/lar. That doesn't quite add up with your initial question, and it especially doesn't add up with you saying you "still don't get it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Not to mention the fact that shado has been pushing me all game, it was a super weird read list that made no sense

I was actually just very confused, I had no idea if I read something wrong, or what, I thought Haku was saying that it wasn't what it meant. So when I said "oh ok, ignore me rofl", I figured I must have misinterpreted something cause how is that not a pairing....? I just didn't get it at all so I assumed I misunderstood and said ignore me

I honestly still don't quite get it, maybe Haku just messed up? not that it matters at this point. Why do you think it looks so weird?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!