View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 12:09 PM   #1
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Anime North -2017- Hype Thread (May26-28)

Thanks for coming everyone, see you next year!

Join our discord server! \o/
https://discord.gg/014jspogNzlJUnr9z

Current list of attendees (pm me to be added):
Code:
** This list will be most up to date in the discord room **
Celirra
Danceguy
Dossar LX ODI
Dynam0
Gold-Stinger
Gundam-dude
Hakulyte
Hurleyisgod
KtCatastrophic
Kommi & Jess
Lurker
MarioNintendo
NinjaSM (?)
||Sephiroth||
Sanzath
SCWolf
Sky Kitten
Smartdude1212
Soramimi
Spenner (?)
T-Force
Tall chris
TK_Unreal
Tokzic
TrixiePuff
thesunfan
Volc0m
xXOpkillerXx
YOU SHOULD BE PRE-REGISTERED AT THIS TIME, Tickets start to run out.

* Pre-registration starts on January 2 online
* Number of weekend passes limited, as usual, to 17,500. THEY WILL NOT SELL THEM AT THE CON because they expect them to sell out months before. $60 CDN/USD. This is the one you want.
* Group admission does not apply to FFR, they only do it for established anime group and stuff like that (moneygrab)
* Early bird discount has been discontinued: everyone pays $60 for their weekend now (expect salt)
* Saturday admissions are ONLY available online (they expect them to sell out as well...). If supplies last, Friday and Sunday passes will be sold at the door for an inflated price ($35 each), which you likely don't want.
* You can refund your badge prior to May 11 if you paid electronically. They will be actively fighting scalpers this year, so this is your only option if you have a change of plans.
* I hope you booked your hotel room by now...

If you bought tickets, please PM me so that I can edit the OP of the thread with a list of FFR attendees. Looking forward to seeing you, guys!

Current hotel status (click on image):

Relevant info:
* You need a valid AN2017 badge to visit the game rooms in Sheraton Hotel. While this was not enforced in the past, AN's staff has been standing in front of the doors almost all day long in the past 2 years. They routinely kick people out of the room if they don't wear valid badges, so watch out!

Edit: As time goes on, this OP will be edited to reflect most up to date information. Let me know if I miss anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Last edited by MarioNintendo; 05-31-2017 at 01:58 PM..
MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote