View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 07:15 PM   #2331
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
Honestly despite my back and forths with Dummy, I stand by my earlier statement that I won't be supporting a lynch there and that there are better targets today.

Personally I feel bad pursuing a lynch on Plane after she essentially white knight crusaded for me and how she thinks I'm towny when it was probably a less popular opinion to be held. I think a human here would pile on the easy lynch and not make waves.

Really unsure of Papyrys, as of late when they post I generally like it, Dummy aside, they've expressed concerns and skepticism on everyone in the lynch pool. But there's also that kinda cruise control vibe I'm getting from him at times..like he's a stealth fighter jet or something, here but definitely under the radar to a certain extent.

I have no opinion of Undyne. They've promised to put in work this phase but have yet to deliver on said promise. However she did just hint at an incoming post so I guess I'll wait to see. If it's posted less than 30 mins before eod I'll probably disregard it entirely tbh.
This post gives me the exact same ugly feeling as the one I quoted from you last. Only now there's two greenreads and two nulls instead of 3/1.

I understand that this game is difficult, but you're essentially saying "I don't want to lynch these two players" and "I don't know if I want to lynch these two players" which strikes me as OVERLY DIPLOMATIC and NOT INTERESTED IN ACTUALLY FINDING REDS.