View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 09:14 PM   #67
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardish
I want people to start calling it "Christmas" instead of pretending it's some sort of dirty word and insisting on "the holidays."

If you're offended that people assume you celebrate a holiday that you don't, you need to lighten up. Period.
Hmm. Interesting. O wai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by In a PM to Chardish regarding a warning, I
Whether or not that guy deserved it (in my opinion he did, but obviously that means jack so I won't bring it up), anybody who gets offended because of an annonymous picture on the internet shouldn't be surfing webpages anyway. A world does exist outside of our comfy, sheltered suburban homes, and if people don't wake up and realize that we're going to have one hell of a succeeding generation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by To which Chardish
You can't excuse any behavior you want under the theory that other people are at fault for being offended by it.
Hypocritical, much? Way to pull a double standard, Chard. Regarding the thread, I didn't care that it was originally for Christmas, but I AM Jewish, a bunch of other people ARE NOT christian or don't celebrate christmas, and you had no right nor provocation to change the title back. Oh, and I dare you to delete this/warn me because you know I'm right.
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote