View Single Post
Old 12-2-2004, 01:09 PM   #97
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I think this is a misunderstanding getting out of hand. Snapps hasn't shown any evidence that he's a wolf. He just had a random misuse of a word that didn't mean anything in any context. If anything I'm suspicious of moogy and qreepy for incessantly pressing the matter when there's clearly no substance to it. There are alot of people acting much more suspicious than snapps is right now. I honesly think someone should take another look at evilbutterfly.

EDIT X2 (spelling)
And Chardish, about your comment on Cypher, you're probably right that you and Tass are on the wolfs' top end of the list, but what Cypher said was just an opinion. He felt that Tass was more valuable a player, if he were on the human side, and would be most likely to protected on night one. He was simply answering the question "why not vote off Tass?" He was just expressing the logic that the wolves probably figured Tass was most likely to be guarded and therefore voted for someone else on night one. The same logic could be expanded to include you. They probably decided that it was equally probable that you or Tass would be guarded the first night, which is why they went for someone less important (sorry Kefit). I don't think there's any guilt in what Cypher said.