Eaguru
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Touhou Pad Pack II

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv
hi xiao

bye xiao i dont care about pad
i herd u haf helth probems or sumn lols sry

Also, I will be rejecting files this time around; because I simply don't have the time to fix every pad/sync error like I did before. I'm willing to make minor tweaks, but major overhauls or complete changes of sections will warrant a reject.

I haven't reviewed your collab files with Thai yet, Patrick - and your Border of Life (C-Clays) needs some considerable review. It's too inconsistent. IMHO, you should scrap it and find a better remix, because the file is kind of boring.

So far, before I decided to get this started, I've stepped:

AKHT - Border of Maximum (h9/ex12)
myu314/beatMARIO - Usatei FULL (h10/ex13; this is the full version of the song, NOT the version that was in TPP1/Ethereal)
Unknown Artist - Candy Gossun (ex14)

So those are done if you were considering them. :v Also, Candy Gossun is a remix of Marisa stole the precious thing - and it's funny, because a song like that ended up being a 14 in a Touhou Pad Pack of all things. :v

Anyways, I'll copy pasta some stuff from TPP1's thread, change it up a bit and we can get this underway.