Old 09-13-2018, 02:41 PM   #11
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dossar's Foot Play goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescence_death4ever View Post
Did you participate in Stamina RPG 2.0 this year? Best remote tourny ever. UI for the tournament was fantastic, Ian (archi) the Godfather of Stamina is a boss. ECS [East Coast Stamina] this year is going to be awesome.

I'll have to read through this thread to check out your stuffs. PAD MASTERRACE! (lol keyboard is dead to me)
Long story, but I've been away from the main ITG community for around a year now and I'd prefer it to stay that way, at least for now. Unless there is a good reason for me to come back, I'm better off with the New England Rhythm Gamers group and Happy Feet's Discord.

Without having to worry about the drama and consistent harassment, I can actually enjoy this game again and be goal-oriented with communities that have a growth mindset. Things might be different now, but there's no rush to come back.

Edit: Wording was a bit harsh before.

Edit again: Updated the scores post with today's session (September 13). I played exactly thirteen 13s!

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 09-13-2018 at 06:23 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote