Old 02-26-2016, 11:02 AM   #2422
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
1.) I got roleblocked.
2.) I have no reason to fake claim here. (Unless I'm the SK. If you guys are convinced I'm the SK and doesn't come to conclusions by the end of this phase, lynch me. I'm serious. I already used all my abilities and I should have about the same value as a VT and we can afford to mislynch me to simplify information.)
except why not fake claim? assuming you are the vigi, it would be wise to not shoot the night after you claim when there is a 1 shot roleblock in game. they use the roleblock on you instead of killing you and you get to keep your vigi. I'm not saying you aren't the vigi here. its just that it might be a possibility. dont ask me why im so thorough in saying that you could fakeclaim as town, it might be comming off as scummy, but you know :P

then again.. now that i think about it... why would you fake claim the shooting? now that i've actually read up on the rules, if the roleblock was used on you and you didn't shoot wouldn't you still get notified? again, its good to tell people that the roleblock was used and you would say weather or not you used the kill. in other words im just stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post