Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #28
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by linky123456 View Post
The guy on the right is Aoreo, I think he's 6th-ish on groovestats for in the groove 1+2. He's damn good. That score wasn't even one of his best lol
Hurrah, players I know of! *frequenter on the AIJ boards* He's made cool simfiles too

Nice going on FAXXO Dragonmega! How many 10s on DDR have you A'd and AA'd (if any?) so far? And do you play doubles at all? I wish I had access to a machine with FAXX available to play, only local is a SuperNOVA though so I only get it for extra stage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91
Wow, and you play with these people all the time? That's awesome. You people need to tell me where you are or something cause you all seem to know amazing players and I don't know any lol
I'm sure Cali has a lot of really good players from what I've seen on the AIJ forums... http://aij.ddruk.com/boards/ - Go sign up there, you may well be able to find some local players there! Playing with good people really helps you improve faster

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote