View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 11:23 PM   #9
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: lets get to know the FFR community~

- First off could you introduce yourself? let everyone know your first name, age, and the city/state/country that you live in?

Kayla, 27, Mount Arlington NJ.

- What does a typical day for you consist of?

I can't even really say that I have a typical day really. I always have different things to do haha. Like this weekend was crazy cause I had to run and rent a truck, then drive an hour to pick up an ITG dedicab. Then today we went and set it up in my mom's garage (we live in an apt so can't have it here.) But I guess I can say normal day would be getting up and getting Saphira changed, fed and whatnot, then I usually hop online and check the usual stuff (FFR, Facebook, ThirdStyle, email, etc) Then from there it really could be anything depending on what I have to get done that day.

- Video games aside, do you have any hobbies? play any instruments?

I kinda dabble in a little of everything. I've always been interested in so many things that I'm almost always trying something new. I've played several instruments but I never really mastered any. Like I can play well but not like omg pro. Instruments I can play are guitar, bass, drums, piano, and violin.

- How long have you been playing FFR/stepmania, and how often do you play in a week?

I have been playing FFR for about 7 and a half years. I didn't get very serious into it until 2009. Now I rarely play anymore, I'm typically busy with other things and I'm finally just not enjoying the competitive part of FFR anymore. I jump on maybe a few times a month and play.

- Could you let everyone know what settings you use for FFR/stepmania? (engine, keys, speed mod, up/downscroll ect.)

FFR I play dfjk and I sometimes move my speedmod around. For the longest time it was 2.25x now I typically play 2.10x. But on occasion I end up bumping up again depending on how I'm reading that day. Oh, and I play upscroll.
SM I play c850 Overhead and the same keysetup dfjk

- Do you have any warmup routines, or have any silly/odd way of warming up before you play?

I still have yet to find an efficient warmup for me. Usually I just have to play for a good half hour to an hour to get warm enough to really do well.

- What are some of your notable FFR/SM achievements you have accomplished that you are most proud of?

Haha I don't really feel like I have any notable achievements. So much of the community just skyrocketed to ridiculous levels that I feel like I can't even come close to keeping up anymore. I remember when I used to be competing against some of the people that are now AAAing FGOs.

- Do you have any personal FFR/SM goals you have set for yourself?

At this point I've stopped going nuts with the game so no goals for me. Maybe I'll try to pull off getting oni before I completely quit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote