View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 05:48 PM   #8660
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Only way to get better mechanics is to practice them. If you never get DFG/Zhonyas you will obviously never learn to use actives.
I still fuck up Zhonyas all the time, but that's not stopping me from buying it. The plays you do make with it validate the cost.

I get it when the need is there. If I feel the need it happens, but there wasn't because the team was peeling for me really well. There wasn't a reason for Zhonya's. I'm also very good at dodging Lux Q's cause I played her all the time, so anyone who is on par with me in skill or worse stands no chance of scaring me. That Lux wasn't better than me btw.

Lack of mechanics seems like a silly excuse for buying a stupid item, but if you really want Kages, leave it as a Kages until later. (it takes at least 9 minutes and 13 seconds for it to even be cost-efficient, which means you HAVE to hold it longer than that. It takes 32 minutes for it to break even on its price lmao)

It is kind of a silly reason, and I literally converted it Morellonomicon as we were going to do the final push. And it was the 2nd thing I got. So it just about barely paid its self off or slightly under. I did get my monies worth I think.

The Morellonomicon passive makes sense vs their team (especially Vlad) but since you will mostly be bursting and not doing sustained DPS, the value of the passive is vastly diminished. Also the stats on it are not worth buying early on Ahri.

Early hell no. I literally got it just for the last push to seal it.

Also there is no reason to get any more CDR than the 10% from DFG anyway, because with blue buff and blue elixir you will be capped just from that for important fights.

Blue Buff OP mang. I do like to get Blue Elixers while laning if I think I can out play my foe with it and get a kill.

Void Staff is an item that scales off the enemy's stats. Literally the only person on their team with any MR items was Lux. There wasn't even an Aegis on their team. The only reason to build a Void Staff is for the damage increase, and considering the enemy's lack of MR, there are choices that would have given you more damage increase (coughDFG) thus Void Staff was a bad pick.

See this makes sense. Wish I had thought of it midgame.

I'm pretty sure this is a long-winded way of saying, "I wasn't getting blue buffs waah." The solution to this is to ask politely for blue buffs and point out that you are carrying.

I ask for 'em when I need 'em. I try not to be that mid laner who is RELIANT on it. There are people who will bitch at you if you don't give them all the blue's after the first one, and that's silly.

If that doesn't work, just time it yourself and take it the moment it spawns. If you are carrying there is no reason you should let a blue buff go to someone else, after all you can out-burst a smite as Ahri lol

The quick-tailed fox out smited the beastly cho'gath.

EDIT- also your win/loss is ENTIRELY based off your own skill lmfao what the hell is that logic
"This record of how I performed has nothing to do with my skill"

The short hand of it is that one person cannot win all games. Also having a slightly higher than 50% win ratio is pretty good where I am at. Also, it is a team game, so the others have to cooperate. Annnnnnnnd I'm sure if you've been in silver before, you know how hard this is.

It certainly has much to be improved, and my bother's been helping me with this by duo queueing with me and explaining things as we go along when he can. I simply put need to take a week and just do custom matches where I farm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
lmfao

also I don't know why everyone is giving xel person shit.
This is pretty normal. It's fine. I'm getting ideas and such out of it.