View Single Post
Old 09-7-2019, 04:43 PM   #613
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Been poppin in a little keep an eye out for new stuff, but been pretty quiet so far and I don't know that I have much else to add for now until people get talking again. Kind of waiting to see people's responses to things I've brought up.

As per a mass claim I guess I'm just not sure that it would be helpful? In most games I've played people kinda kept that tucked away unless it came down to a near mislynch on them or they had info on someone.

I guess I can get a little convo going about my thoughts on who I'd want to vote today.

Kappa is pretty top of my list right now because of the half hearted replies and really just an unwillingness to put any real effort into tracking down the wolves. But I know others have felt differently about kappa so I've put it on the backburner till people are around to talk about it.
DBP would be another because of some weird flip flopping, but I'd still really like to hear more from him.

lower on the list I guess would be Xel, sunfan was pretty set on Xel and a Xel/dbp wolf team. Hasn't really spent a whole lot of time playing the game though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I suppose we could also go with the whole zenith is a UTR wolf, which is a possibility. I just don't know how helpful it would be with him only having 4 posts so far this game.

So yes, I'm pretty up in the air right now and hoping that people are going to be around EOD to kind of help solidify my thoughts on some of this stuff. I'd say most likely DBP or kappa would be our best bet.
I already prefaced that if you view the world as a xel/dbp team you are actually not paying enough attention to this game to be taken seriously

and that is yes coming from the guy in the game who has given the least fucks but I think even greggles himself right now would have to agree with me because what every single fucking person who did this didn't realize is that greg was literally shit posting most of the game

and it was so obvious

i'm home now, I guess I'll give a shit now