View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 04:57 PM   #26
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Mental illness thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Ormix View Post
you guys ever get that feeling were you're mind thinks of fucked up stuff and you know you aren't that kind of a person but are still concerned were those thoughts come from?

edit:some times I feel like I'm going to snap in public to tell my head to stop what its doing -.-
Theyre called intrusive thoughts theyre normal

Im diagnosed bipolar I and it describes most of the symptoms i experience.

Its normal to be upset about feeling lonely thats normal too ...

If you really feel like you might have a mental disorder then consult a psychiatrist. Look up user reviews of said psychiatrist before meeting with them. The last thing you need is getting misdiagnosed and being perscribed medication that you dont need. (or even worse .... Experience unnecessary side effects)

I treat medication as a last resort dire straits kind of thing. You should practice every coping skill before convinicing yourself you need medication. Try meditating some time.

There's a really fine line between depression caused by exterior factors and depression thats caused by an actual serotonin uptake deficiency within your brain.

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 06-19-2017 at 05:07 PM..
iCeCuBEz v2 is offline   Reply With Quote