View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 08:15 PM   #23
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Januarekt 2019 FFR Meetup (Quebec)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Oh man I remember that haha. That was when Funworld had the 5th mix machine barely running, the monitor was super dark, and the pads were unplayable to the point that we were failing easy songs. And then I commented on how the announcer in that mix was condescending (he said something like "come back after you've had more practice!" after the fail screen came up).
LOL yes, all of that was hilarious especially the condescending announcer. I definitely had a blast with the two times at Funworld!

alright so I have to get up at 4am tomorrow. the first flight leaves at almost 7am and then next one like from 10am to 12pm from Philly to Montreal. pls no trumperino on my way back home (I had family that went through hell coming back to the U.S. due to the government shutdown). I will sporadically post updates and vids/pics whenever I'm not meme'ing or doing homework

another edit: kommisar requested I try the secret sauce at ashton so I'll most likely get a reaction vid for it. might also consider random FFR requests too assuming I can still feel my hands

Last edited by samurai7694; 01-10-2019 at 08:16 PM..
samurai7694 is offline   Reply With Quote