Old 12-15-2016, 01:40 AM   #14
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson
Default Re: !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
You're playing poker with a tiger, a hippopotamus, a cat, a lizard, a hamster, and a stegosaurus. You're holding Qd Qs and the flop is 4h 10h 9h. The tiger is playing with its own tail and lazing around and looking really carefree, and is engaging in a sticking-tongue-out contest with the lizard, and checks. The hippopotamus immediately calmly checks while showing no emotion. The cat meows at nobody in particular and continues to obsessively lick its paws and bets 120% of the pot. The lizard immediately folds. The hamster and stegosaurus already folded preflop. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?
Stack sizes pls.

Quote:
Where did you get the image in your signature from?
Apophysis. The old one of the face was from absurd.org (rip)
Edit: Oh signature idk check tineye or something.

Quote:
Suppose that you let yourself be duct taped to a ceiling fan and that you know the fan is secure enough to hold you in place without crashing to the ground. The ceiling fan's rotational speed is easily controllable by someone else. What's the maximum speed of the ceiling fan that you'd allow yourself to be spun round before the sensation stops being fun and becomes uncomfortable for you? (Assume the point that doesn't rotate is on your stomach, and you're facing the ground. The spinning will last two minutes)
idc just make sure they spin me back in the other direction the same amount of times so i don't get dizzy.

Quote:
What do you think was the funniest thing that happened in all of ffr history since you joined?
Nima

Quote:
why were your sims good even omega was bad but good you know
Allah may have spoke to Mohammed in Arabic, but he spoke to me in .sm files.

Quote:
its funny cuz I vaguely remember you being into boring ambient music that I find unlistenable, like Autechre, wow, how did I remember that?
it's cool bud i mostly listen to refrigerators now

Last edited by aperson; 12-15-2016 at 01:49 AM..
aperson is offline   Reply With Quote