View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
Sky Kitten
Crazy Cat Lady
Community Manager, User Support
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorFFR Veteran

Default Happy birthday Vote4Nixon!

Happy 25th Birthday, Tiza!

Hello, Tiza. :3 Did you vote for Richard Nixon while he was running for president? Your username would imply that otherwise... but anyway! Before I lose train of thought, you are well known here as a resident veteran stepartist who created many files here on FFR (my favourites personally being You will die and {Big Boss}) and also as an admin on ThirdStyle.

I don't know you very well, but I can see that you're very well liked by everybody and on that matter, I'd like to be of honour to make you this birthday thread and wish you a very happy birthday. Share this celebration with all of your loved ones, and hope you have an awesome day!

P.S. Keep on stepping and keep up the good work with your administration on ThirdStyle.

~ Ally

FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

Last edited by Sky Kitten; 05-10-2012 at 11:09 PM..
Sky Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote