View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 05:28 PM   #54
FluorescentArmy
Forum User

Send a message via AIM to FluorescentArmy Send a message via Yahoo to FluorescentArmy
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

"Emo" is a teenage fad that needs to die. The "emo" music lacks any skill in the composition of it at all. A bunch of angsty teenages wrote it, I mean come on, what else could it be about besides how they are "hated" and "misunderstood by society". No, you just don't understand society. We don't care how you feel, we don't care what you do to yourself, we don't care how much you want attention, we just don't care. Stop being such a ****ing pussy and realize that if you want people to respect you, you've got to ****ing do something for them to respect you for. Sitting around and bitching about life isn't something respectable. Your screen name says tashia[[is dead]]. You're obviously alive enough to post this so I assume you mean you are dead to society or someone "special". No. It's stupid to become so attached to something that you feel dead once it leaves you. Everything dies, and until you prove it's existence, Heaven is bull****. On the note of being dead to society, the whole anti-social thing that's associated with emo is just lame. As previously mentioned, we don't care how non-friendly you are, it just makes us pissed off. I don't care how loud you can talk between songs at the shows. Personally, I feel the urge to rip every one of your throats out just for this. I come to the show for music. You come out of social desperation or to "non-conform". You can't non-conform. Everyone conforms. Look at you, a bunch of "non-conformers" coming together to non-conform. Sort of sounds like conformation to me.

/rant