View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 10:20 PM   #4362
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

k my post is going to be 2 parts

first part is my personal reasons why i cleared mello and im defending her so much even though ill probably look worse no matter how she flips.

2nd part is evidence from her play that should cause you to pause and consider if this is really the best idea.

HERES THE FIRST PART:

i thought raeko was a mislynch yesterday but if you asked me for reasons why i wouldnt have been able to quantify it. And then we have the sunfan L-1 wagon. for a long time i kept this in my head as an important bit of info (just like all wagons 4 votes and above can be mined for information) but it wasnt till this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
sunfans wagon at beginning of the day though makes me feel better about mello in a way that i cant explain atm
and this follow up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
do you think there was any wolves on your wagon? Do you think there was only one?

you not getting hammered from that is a whole other bottle of wine.

im leaning towards no wolves on the wagon, and if thats true more likely than not your a wolf.
that i really started to entertain the fact that raeko and everyone else on the wagon was town but couldnt decide if sunfan was town or scum. now obviously i believe im playing with scumfan and no wolf showed up to hammer him because of that. obviously thats one possiblity of many but its the possibility i choose to subscribe to. i think the wolves in the game are massive fucking pansies who wouldnt dare to stick their neck out like that in a yolo play. but less important than my implication of sunfan (because thats debatable) is my clearing of mello.

my second point is obviously the complete and utter lack of a viable counterwagon and nobody really pressuring anyone other than sunfan at the beginning of the day. it felt like everyone settled on raeko and kind of dicked the rest of the day away pushing around their "2nd place scums." i dont fucking care how airtight of a case you "think" you have on raeko, i think 2 wolves bus their partner this hard exactly 0% of the time. i say two wolves because its painfully obvious thats what i would have to believe because my top towns were the only ones even entertaining voting outside of raeko it seems (haku, wab and mello defending herself).

seriously???

(part 2 to come)

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED