View Single Post
Old 12-3-2018, 05:58 AM   #1
QueenAshy
Banned

Default Unpopular food opinions thread

Swiss cheese is not a good taste.
Muenster and cranberry Wensleydale will always be superior. Don’t try to kid yourself, Swiss cheese always tastes like plastic no matter what brand it is, or where I have it. Better yet, get yourself some habanero pepper jack. Not sriracha, that’s white people spicy. Get real spice. Get the shit that makes you pant and have a rush of euphoria afterwards. Soyboys thinking Tabasco is spicy… smh…

chick-fil-a is far inferior to KFC

Chick-fil-a is what happens when soyboys and nutty vegans try to run a fast food restaurant. Their chicken is so low in protein and fat content, and it’s very clearly fake chicken, such to the point that it makes my stomach churn. Give me a hearty, juicy, and satisfying chicken. Not this dry piece of shit you’re attempting to pass off as chicken.

Not to mention that they’re dicks to LGBT people and other minorities.

Only redeeming aspect of their restaurant is their Polynesian sauce.

McRib is amazing

Shut off your damn brain and take a bite. Who cares if it isn’t “real” meat? Shit still tastes amazing, and is damn satisfying to eat. Honestly, I’d take a McRib over a “Texan bbq beef” sandwich any day. I especially like McRib with extra rib sauce and salt. No onions please, onions are gross. Or pickles, which are even worse…

Any ones good you’d like to share?