View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:25 AM   #936
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
@Charu instead of going on about informationless lynch targets, explain to me why a (supposedly) information filled Storn was worth you switching 30 seconds out with only DBP having stated he wanted Storn, knowing full well that rather he made the vote on time or not, you'll be up for lynch?

Just what changed your mind on self pres?

You explain that in a way that makes half sense, and We'll go from there
Thing is, I believe I have, in the same post you're referring to.

I would rather I lynch someone I believe to be a wolf that also at least has some cross references to others.

For instance, Funnygurl has heeded Mr. Storn's shading at me throughout that phase in these posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
this this this this
Quote:
starting to warm up to storn with his posts this phase
Quote:
storn was both skeptical of the riot wagon and of charu's reads list. good stuff
While throwing shade of her own to "fit in the crowd" so to speak.

Quote:
i don't like dbp and charu's votes on riot
Quote:
i don't like dbp's vote because, forgive me if i'm wrong about this, but his reasoning was what seemed to put the nail in riot's coffin. and ik i shouldn't read into dbp dipping out as he did, but he just... did. dbp's a good player who seemed to ignore that riot was known way back in the day for ballsy plays. i'm not sure if dbp and riot ever played games together, but it was mentioned in the thread that riot did that kind of thing, so. to me it appears to be a misdirection

charu first acknowledged the type of stuff that riot posted and then did a 180 at eod, and that rubs me the wrong way. then he posted his reads list where he liked that people were voting for riot? it's not a townie thing to bury another town. if you look at the top of his reads list, he seems to be town reading people for both voting riot and suspecting people that he suspects. it's odd and not townie-like.

it was surprising to me that ffa voted for riot instead of raeko at the end (which charu already mentioned) but his reads list did place them both as a wolf lean. and ffa still seemed to have intentions to vote for raeko. granted i still don't like ffa's reasoning to vote raeko, especially now that riot has flipped green.

Quote:
charu

still don't have a read on shadow god; nothing's really out of the ordinary and he wan't really here d0.

not a fan of kappa trying to hop onto the riot wagon at the end but he's more confident when he's town and i can see that in his posting.
Quote:
voting wayward is lazy imo. he's gonna get replaced or modkilled.

what are you thinking for eod charu?
Quote:
so still storn?
Quote:
yeah i disagree with you here

gl
Quote:
i mean, yeah i guess. i think you're pretty sketchy too

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.