View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #5250
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submissions CLOSED)

That's an obvious factor to decide if it ever happened.

I do understand, however that in recent batches there has been a LOT of jumpstream files that have been submitted, and hence the songs of the week is always bound to have at least one jumpstream file put in game on Saturdays. But, since there aren't nearly as many JS to other style(s) ratio, it's merely debatable.

But, keep in mind, I'm not totally disagreeing with you. I understand where you're coming from, but at this current state of the game itself, it'd be pretty hard to factor all that in when it's not a majority (yet).

EDIT: Carlos, it may be easier for someone like you to notice these things easier then for someone like me. Again, I'm more or less at the beginner stages of stepping for this site. I've stepped 2 other JS files with a few collabs between DF/TS. (Yes I need to switch up my stepping style I know) But, regardless it's better to elaborate for a newer simfile artist so that they can easily pick these things up like you or any other elite simfile artist can do. Understand where I'm coming from?

Last edited by krunkykai22; 11-30-2012 at 10:25 PM..