Thread: 10,000th Post
View Single Post
Old 05-6-2020, 06:37 AM   #2
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 10,000th Post

damn, maybe one day i'll reach even 1000 post count. (though i'm probably at like 3-5000 posts at this point)

this was my first ever post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
can i get the trills for D1 incluing like a second before/after where available/needed
This was me asking for an iso because i sucked at trills, and i think i was even playing 1 hand back then.

the rest of my earliest posts are me being shit at making stepfiles

oh and a bunch of singing up for events. like this one which was a real fun time. the FFR crossword event, which got me my first event token, TWWW. (just like everyone else in that event)
Quote:
count me in, doing it solo unless another team wants to pick me up :P

this next post is a bit later but had a surprisingly large impact.

Quote:
damn this looks like some fun. If anyone needs a D2 slot <-------
This was a team tourny that i signed up for which had a specific person on my team who is the entire reason i got sucked into TWG, and the rest is history.

I'll leave you with this gem. my first ever thread created (of 4 lmao), and its a good one

Quote:
I was browsing about the internet trying to get all my song packs when mid search i was interrupted by stepmania being hacked. the forums are surrounded with text art and random annoyances. i dont know if this has been going on for a while or if its just happening now. recently when i clicked the forums page it redirected me to the hackers site. so be weary when traveling on the site.

EDIT: heres a picture of the "new" site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote