View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #70
QueenAshy
Banned

Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh1teh View Post
Seriously tho, if someone accidentally referring to you with male pronoun or using terms that have the word man it is a big problem for you, I think your life is probably going pretty good.
It’s not accidentally if they continue to intentionally do it after I tell them to stop.

Also, misgendering is so hurtful cause it not only reminds me that the world sees me as nothing but a crossdressing man, but also because it invalidates my struggle to even medically transition. I didn’t get HRT a month after I came out, I had to wait 2 years through dysphoria that got me hospitalized 3 times, and made me attempt suicide nearly twice as many times. Even with all the therapy and meds in the world, I still felt like shit. It was only after I fought like hell and went to many doctors (ended up wasting hundreds for it, and having to sell many items I had sentimental attachements to), then I finally got to actually feel somewhat happy and comfortable in my body. It was not fun at all.

When you refer to me as “he”, it invalidates that entire struggle that I went through and shows that you don’t have any sort of empathy for what others may go through.