View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 12:54 AM   #1331
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
You are actually very wrong about the tell. I wouldn't even go as far as to assume what the tell is without an explanation from either of us who know and noticed it.

That was bad from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
The tell is the form of which Aryxi defends himself when pressured. He always uses the same manner, style, mannerisms, tone, and almost words when he's town-aligned and being attacked. It's such a bad tell and yet, it's been decisive so many times already for Aryxi that I'm able to say the slot (at that time because I have no idea what Haku is doing right now) was town-aligned.

Okay, Zenith and Haku, I've gone through every game Aryxi has ever played (thankfully he's a new player), hoping that you were right and that Aryxi would have a magic tell that would clear him, and therefore Haku, as town.

I ended up being disappointed, because there's nothing consistent in his responses that would justify your assertion that "He always uses the same manner, style, mannerisms, tone, and almost words when he's town-aligned and being attacked. It's such a bad tell and yet, it's been decisive so many times already for Aryxi that I'm able to say the slot (at that time because I have no idea what Haku is doing right now) was town-aligned."

Therefore, respectfully, I have to conclude that you were grossly exaggerating his "tell". Like I told Haku, the main similarity between this game and any of his town games is just the fact that he gave up and left after a push on him in both this game and the last game. When I said that to Haku, you said I was wrong about the "tell" and that I should have asked one of the two people who saw it. I Since you didn't respond to my request that you pull up where AA originally mentioned the "tell", I'm going to go find it now myself. I hope you weren't lying about AA, because if his version of the tell is the same as mine then you will have my vote for lying and putting words in his mouth.

List of Aryxi's responses to attacks:

Turbo 4 (aka Aryxi's first game):
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
DaBackpack
rude
Turbo 5:
Quote:
If you could elaborate on why you think I'm a wolf that'd be cool
Turbo 6:
Quote:
Huh?? Why do you dislike me? I was going to vote haku just out on a hunch but got preoccupied and i ended up missing eod
Turbo 7:

Quote:
Nice meme but it's a lame one.
Quote:
There's nothing that sticks out to me in said chaos for me to try to pick something out, which is why I didn't say anything. If there is nothing that sticks out to me then it is unnecessary to say anything at all. Nice meme.
Quote:
Eh, i'm going to get lynched d0 again so Ima just leave for the night. Night all.

This game:
Quote:
Another mislynch if more votes are placed on me but whatever mang
Quote:
Sorry to keep you in hold homie but i promise to have a full detailed post explaining my reasons for the previous posts. I need just need some rest and after I'm off tomorrow I'll have my post up as promised. This game requires alot of energy i don't normally have

He responds as differently as you could expect from the same person. Nothing in his "style" or "mannerisms" is identical. So much for that. On a different note, I never realized how little Aryxi posts in this games. Finding these was easier than I thought. If anyone wants to confirm that these were, in fact, his responses and that I'm not nitpicking or altering them at all, please simply click on the arrow next to the relevant quote and read the context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!