View Single Post
Old 09-9-2018, 06:26 PM   #43
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Do You Skip Breakfast?

Breakfast is so important to me that I sometimes look forward to it the next day! I usually don't skip breakfast (although on the weekends I sometimes have a brunch), but I do normally skip dinner. The only times I have dinner is when I'm out with friends or there is a long night where I won't get much sleep.

What usually works better for me is having another cup of water or tea, and if I really want I can have a handful of almonds or some other light snack in the evening. My lunch is usually big and provides a lot of energy for the rest of the day, so dinner would just be adding extra weight gain for no good reason. This still holds if it's a day that I have an ITG session (a whey protein scoop with milk is plenty).

Skipping dinner is how I managed to get from 165 to below 150 without exercising. I was at 140 earlier this year, but am at 148 right now. Getting back into the routine (both skipping dinner and now with a pad having ITG sessions every two days) will get me back to that point as it's my ideal weight

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 09-9-2018 at 06:29 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote