FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbiemonGoesRaWr View Post
If WTF is really a girl...
I want her awesome Brawling skills.
Power to you.
I'm no representation at all of the fact that females can play video games, too AND be good at it. D:
*envy*

EDiT:
Afro... sorry about earlier.
That 4-for-all...
Jordan said you were pretty "peeved".
Sorry for chain-grabbing on you, I guess. :\
Uhhh. Just please don't type up a huge flame post on me please.
Honestly, Jordan and I guess you now are the only ones I know who make a big deal out of chain-grabbing, so idk. >.>
I'm not saying you shouldn't if it bothers you. I'm saying that since there aren't many people who seem to be completely irritated of it, I do it.
It's a technique. Like wavedashing on Melee... maybe an "annoying technique" like Jordan stated on AiM; but, still.
Anyways. Sorry. ._.
It was just ****ty to do. It was a match that didn't matter, I was fooling around on a character I'm not even comfortable with, you were almost certainly going to win regardless. All you doing that did was cut the match short.

And that was my last match before bed. I wanted to get as much play out of it as I could, and I didn't wanna get cheapshotted in the final stretch, particularly when I was sure I'd be losing anyway.

Quote:
i dont understand at all, its like saying 'stop comboing me'
Combos are, by nature, escape-able (even if the escape is something as stupid as an airdodge). Chain grabs, by nature, are inescapable (the good ones, anyway). The only way to avoid a good chain grab is to not get trapped in it in the first place, and trust me, it's not like I go around asking to be grabbed in the first place.

In addition, I was fooling around with ****ing Luigi, it was my final stock and she was clearly leading. I wouldn't expect to be cheapshotted like that in a match whose outcome is irrelevant to ANYTHING, particularly with how vocal I've been about my feelings about cheap **** in friendly matches. Again, if it was a ladder match or a tournament, I'd be offended if you didn't go all out, but to bring it to a meaningless match for fun just rips fun from the match and cuts the match short.