Old 09-23-2012, 10:10 PM   #29
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas
Default Re: First Official Multi-Team Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian View Post
... not to mention this is my first tourney and I really don't know why all the other ones have 5x as much traffic at a minimum as mine. I guess I'll figure out why eventually)

The thing is with tournaments is that it depends on how people are feeling. Maybe they just got done a tourney and they are a little played out or theyll be busy. Also, not that this is always the case, but of those that are better known, like halogen, people are more likely to just join a tournament of his because they know he is dependable and can handle something like that easily and know how to make it fun. Not saying that you cant or dont obviously, but its heresay. The more successful tourneys you do, the more people will want to join up.
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.