View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 06:18 PM   #54
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

D0 didn't go so well overall and the Xel/Blind fight was arguably the only thing that didn't make us go down super early. (There was a lack of organization on our side for pushing a mislynch on a PR as well)

The only interesting part D0 was that we eventually figured Charu was on our side (I asked about touhou stuff and Roundbox asked him to say "reminiscing" in a post which happened).

So, Charu mostly played the role of an arbiter(I like Attack Birb tbh) and kept us in the game as much as he could. (almost dying D0 yikes)

I think N2 was the pivotal point in the game where everything started going down on my side. (not being able to set up a mislynch on a PR here hurt us as well)

Wasting a night action on AA and missing DBP cost too much to be able to just sit back. (it also made AA aware of Roundbox)

I think it's also safe to say that I should have never claimed MVX (self) because I couldn't prove that I wasn't initiate and that made me dependant on AA's role. (it was also instant death if he was MVX (town)).

Despite that, Roundbox telling me to never concede in wolfchat was probably the most valuable lesson for me this game.

That's what set up my mindset post-MVX claim to the end. (I didn't knew AA had a check on Roundbox, I just thought his BPV was hit)

You would think that staying "VT" would have been safer, but that VT pool was way too small by that point. It was just a matter of time until Roundbox/me were both found out.

Everyone could just mass claim and check/shoot in that VT pool and it was over.

I think our NKs also sealed the game. (Sunfan(VT), AA(wasted), Blind(meh)).
(Kirkfan going rip helped, but even then we couldn't waste a phase trying to get a mislynch on her so, arguably speaking, that wasn't completely a bad play).

D3 was critical and Raeko surviving pretty much ended the wolf game not to mention that she cleared inDheart as well which means that even if she somehow got lynched, the game would still have a ton of confirmed players.

D2 with DBP clearing Blind/Charu(Alien) also largely contributed to this as well.

Nonetheless, that was an interesting game.