View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 05:32 PM   #2240
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

the forum ate this the first time I tried to post it, so that's great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
Am i justified in my actions with regard to my push on you?

or is my reasoning fake, and if so, why?

thats the kind of stuff we need to see.
A push and tunnelling are two different things. When I look at it from your perspective I can understand your reasoning, so I don't think that the reasoning itself is fake.

but you haven't pushed anyone else all game and have focused exclusively on me. Using one argument. And you haven't changed your opinion at all or put this type of effort toward pushing anyone else, including the wolves when they were alive.

So it seems like you want to look like you are scum-hunting and putting effort into the game, but really you are mostly just re-hashing the same arguments against me over and over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
tbh I've intentionally stayed quiet and you guys have been getting a lot of work done with me shut the hell up.

Sure me being quiet is super scummy of me and if backpack were in this game, I'd be dead for it because I'd be playing a meta of where I come off really disinterested in later days which was an older tell I was wolf. But you guys have hit I think it's three wolves since I took a back seat.
This is a really weird thing to say. It looks like you are intentionally revealing your wolf strategy and trying to play it off as a human strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance..........Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.
kind of ironic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected