View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 07:56 PM   #147
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: What's happening in here?

I'm going to say this about FFR and my own involvement/desire for FFR.

I was attracted to the game before the community, and thus was naturally more involved with the game aspects than Events or anything else pertaining community (such as Simfiles, Developing, etc). That desire has never wavered, and neither has my own resolve to help FFR in any way shape or form that I am capable of.

I was added into the Event Staff team back last year around this time, but at that time I was incapable of not only producing content for the team, but I was rather inactive during our chats (and this lead to the accident in which I caused and was terminated for plus my inactivity). Honestly, and Psychoangel can attest to this, I tried very hard to get back on the team despite the discharge because there was a point in time that I was dedicated solely to events. I still host user-based events of my own and I'm still very much learning how to effectively be a better host/content creator when it came to events.

As of right now, I hit the skill peak of my own goals and now there is no major concern for improving at the game, however I as a person need something to fill the now-void with. I am currently working on something that I hope goes smoothly and if not then I can take it as a learning experience, but I have all of the time in the world (I literally have no real life ties to anything of importance) in which I can dedicate myself to FFR's growth and learn more about different aspects of FFR as a whole; or even rhythm gaming for that matter.

I was told by a staffed member that I most likely would never be able to be a part of staff here on FFR due to my "dishonorable discharge" from the Event Staff, but that still does not deter me from helping in any way due to my ambition to see FFR prosper because it was a major part in my life.

Sorry if this /rant displeases anyone, but we do have quite a collection of helpful, bright, and ambitious people here on FFR that would probably love to get their moment in helping FFR grow, however as it currently stands it is something that isn't high up on importance.