View Single Post
Old 01-3-2012, 05:31 PM   #165
UnkownMan
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to UnkownMan Send a message via Yahoo to UnkownMan
Default Re: Pseudo Skill Tokens ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Keep in mind this is a thread for fun, and skill tokens requirements can't be changed because they actually unlock something in the game lol.
Oh, I'm aware it is for fun. But, why would it right for it to happen one way, but change it in another? I mean, if the token itself is hard, then go ahead and be able to change it. However, what if someone already has the token and all of a sudden the requirement changes? That person loses the token and has to regain it. Imagine if you got Otaku Speedvibe [Oni], but all of a sudden, the FFR Officials decided to change the requirement of the token, and then you lose it? Tell me you wouldn't be pissed off. I would, I know that. Despite them unlocking something for the game, some of these tokens also give out special rewards (credits, hentai folders, etc.). Would that make it okay? Again, probably over-thinking it. If I am, I apologize.

tl;dr, Not a good idea. If you change it, the ones who have it will get frustrated over having to do a different task every time just go get something they've already gotten.

However, if you don't lose the token if the requirements have changed, then my argument is moot.
We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.
UnkownMan is offline   Reply With Quote