View Single Post
Old 05-2-2019, 03:13 PM   #163
Daikyi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

i think shadowolfe you need to reread intent of my post, and the fact that im not really pushing the thought any further. i even characterized the thought initially as just that, a thought that doesnt really lead to many data points in my mind. i even allude to the fact that i havent played with haku for a long time, so unless youre not actually reading the things you directly quoted, im actually unsure why you seem to be angry at me for pointing out something about haku? it seems like a really sudden and out of place gut defend

__

re: mml not acknowledging haku posts as padding

my definition of padding is closer to straight up unnecessary, and irrelevant things posted as a guise to try and look active and involved.

hakus posts were regarding a previous game. my posts were straight up about posts that were being made in this game lol

so unless this is something different than straight up semantics about what your view of "padding" is, its another instance of arguing for the sake of arguing which im trying to step away from, because of the general unlikableness (in a real life way, unrelated to gamestate) of the situations it generates.

also, you can call my posts easy mode all you want, but im still earnestly trying to make observations and actually think on them, rather than slapping in surface level reads. if you want a base level read, consider something more than "trying to analyze haku d0 is easy mode"