View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 11:48 PM   #836
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
im going to (stupidly) try to clarify this one more time on the offchance you actually havnt grasped what i was trying to say

ob·jec·tive·ly
in a way that is not influenced by personal feelings or opinions.

if you took a random stranger who knew nothing about any of us, and asked him to pick someone whos the most suspicious and worth a vote at the moment i made that post, based on the things ive done and posted i believed that would be me and not haku.

HAVING SAID THAT

twg is all about reads, tone, gut, and interactions

SO

when you said haku was objectively the best lynch (and at that point i wasnt even on your radar) i took offense to that because strictly speaking that wasnt true. nothing haku has done could be objectively called anti town. in fact from your use of the word im not even sure you knew what objectively means.

ive done actions that could be called OBJECTIVELY antitown. as in, due to the mechanics of the game they are not in the towns best interest, barring all emotional reads.
AKA i was saying you were wrong. not that it really ended up mattering in the long run because the minute i poked you in the eye you jumped on me.

So i guess this is all moot at this point but because you keep bringing it up i felt the need to explain it one last time

now to see if it does any good
My answer to this will just be in a circle, so I'll go on ahead and use a quote to answer back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
But on the real, in your opinion charu why is haku objectively the best when his entire case is based off a subjective interpretation of an emotional series of posts. There's nothing clear cut about that. It's just as muddy as the rest of d0 stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Me, You, thesunfan, mellon, Gradiant, inDheart, and YoshL have said (and not said [that's actually noteworthy in itself]) about that entire thing.

Haku flip would give players a better understanding probably to thesunfan, you, myself, mellon, and inDheart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.