View Single Post
Old 08-5-2008, 09:20 AM   #1
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Rushy's Carnival!

Yay! New tourney!

I'm sure you're all thinking how unique I am and how awesome I am and how uniquely awesome this tournament is going to be... () This tournament isn't going to be completely unique. There have been others like this before. I just wanted to try my hand at hosting one of these bad boys. Have you figured it out yet? Have you skipped this boring part and read on to the colorful tournament theme-revealing wonders in store below? Probably not cuz I'm gonna put a bunch of white space under this. Please read every word down there before you start the fun. I didn't write all that much, but what I did write is important information. Now that I'm done blabbing, SCROLL DOWN!

Well aren't you curious?

Welcome to Rushy's Carnival!

This is my first flash game tournament! All the games presented in today's tournament will be coming from the newly popular online flash game site www.Kongregate.com. I will be linking every round's game in this tournament to the specific page of the game, but feel free to explore the site.
There are no divisions of course, but I feel compelled to say that. You will all be in the same group and will be scored on points. If you have the highest score or amount of tangerines or time or whatever, you will get 10 points. 2nd place will get 9 points. 3rd will get 8, 4th will get 7, etc. The lowest possible score you can get on a round that you submit a score for is 4 points. The top 6 will be awarded with higher point values, while the rest will receive 4. If you fail to submit a score, you will get no points for that round.

This tournament starts right now. You can join in whenever you want, but you will start with 0 points. The rounds don't end. If you post a score for a round, you will be scored accordingly. There will be a new round every 3 days for the exception of the first round, which is over by now, so don't worry about it.

Donations would be extremely sexy, so please donate something so that the prizes can be gigantic making this tournament officially awesome. You'll get your name on this here post if you donate more than 5k. Under 5k donations (better?) are still great, I just don't want to flood the page with names.

DONATIONS:

Round 1 starts now.

I declare this tournament over!
Prizes:
Xandertrax - 50k
Fractal_Monkey - 30k
cry4eternity - 20k

Round 1

Code:
Golden Arrow 3

Objective:  Get the highest score you can.  I expect 1st place to have no less than 85,000.

Round 2

Turkey Fling

Objective:  Fling that dang turkey as far as you can!

Round 3

Hexiom

Objective:  Complete a random SIZE 4 puzzle as fast as you can!  High score board SS's only please.

Round 4

Dolphin Olympics 2

Objective:  Get the highest score possible.  Luck is definitely a factor.

Round 5

SnotPut

Objective:  Get as close to 1337 meters as you possibly can!  You are allowed to go over.

Round 6

Grid16

Objective:  Get the highest multiplier you can!
Round 7

Desktop Tower Defence 1.5

Objective: Load up '10k gold' mode in 'fun' and achieve the highest score you can!

Round 8

Gravitee

Objective: Get as many Platinum medals as you can! I've checked the highscores and nobody in this tournament has even 1 platinum medal yet, so don't worry. If more than one person submits 10, it'll be first come, first serve for the 10 points. Guides are available if you need them. They are LEGAL in this tournament after all, I just haven't been very giving with games that have guides for them. Don't expect many guided games after this point.

Round 9

Whaa

Objective: Get as many red kills as you can!

Round 10
Music Euphoria

Objective: Get the highest score you can!

Round 11
Hit the Jackpot 2

Objective: Get the highest score you can![/size]
Bonus: 3 extra points for a 100% EXP rating.

Last edited by rushyrulz; 10-22-2008 at 04:59 PM..